Navigation Menu

No longer living in the quiet countryside, we are now quite happy living in the beautiful city of Toronto.
We still offer a fabulous collection of pieces ranging from mid-century modern design to French antiques with quite a lot in between. Interior styling and decorating is also offered.
Please check back frequently as I'll be updating with before and after photos as well as new acquisitions.

Cheers, Roni & Jeff

Wednesday 22 July 2015

The French Cabinet

I have a tendency to be on guard for vintage goodness. While at an antiques market that floors of great product, I took notice of the open door of the employee lunch room. The dull shine of a vintage chest of drawers drew me in.


 I didn't hesitate to ask an employee who I should talk to about this special piece. The business owners were found quickly. One partner was hesitant to part with the piece, one partner was quick to claim it was for sale. In a matter of minutes, the deal was struck and I am now the happy owner of this vintage furniture piece that was manufactured in Quebec. It adds such shine to our living room. 





Perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment