Navigation Menu

No longer living in the quiet countryside, we are now quite happy living in the beautiful city of Toronto.
We still offer a fabulous collection of pieces ranging from mid-century modern design to French antiques with quite a lot in between. Interior styling and decorating is also offered.
Please check back frequently as I'll be updating with before and after photos as well as new acquisitions.

Cheers, Roni & Jeff

Thursday 1 January 2015

Happy New Year everyone! I'm excited about a brand new year with lots of new projects. It's been a fabulous holiday time and I'm ready, as usual, to get back to work. I love coming home to my own little office space with a great mix of styles and bright pops of colour that boosts my creativity. As you can see in the foreground, I have projects lined up that I will be sharing soon. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment