Navigation Menu

No longer living in the quiet countryside, we are now quite happy living in the beautiful city of Toronto.
We still offer a fabulous collection of pieces ranging from mid-century modern design to French antiques with quite a lot in between. Interior styling and decorating is also offered.
Please check back frequently as I'll be updating with before and after photos as well as new acquisitions.

Cheers, Roni & Jeff

Monday 23 June 2014

Another One of My Favourite Shops in Toronto - Vintage Fine Objects

There are so many fabulous shops in Toronto for people like me that adore vintage. So many of them are on one of my favourite streets in Toronto; Queen Street. It just doesn't get old to me to go up and down Queen Street, from East to West to check out the treasures in the many shops available to admire.

Vintage Fine Objects is located at 328 Queen Street East. Open from Monday to Saturday and by appointment you should have no problem finding time to visit this beautiful space.



Every time I visit, there are new acquisitions to check out. The owner, Kevin J. Austion, has a natural talent in finding just the right mix of vintage furniture and accessories from varying eras. The art of display is seen all around the showroom.


I need to find a spot in our home for a couple of these pieces. This vintage Union Jack hooked rug is available for $195. What's not to love about the Union Jack?


I also need to give some thought as to where I could put this colourful, vintage ceiling fixture.


I really don't understand why people shop at the big box stores. There is so much variety and interest at character-filled shops like Vintage Fine Objects.

No comments:

Post a Comment