Navigation Menu

No longer living in the quiet countryside, we are now quite happy living in the beautiful city of Toronto.
We still offer a fabulous collection of pieces ranging from mid-century modern design to French antiques with quite a lot in between. Interior styling and decorating is also offered.
Please check back frequently as I'll be updating with before and after photos as well as new acquisitions.

Cheers, Roni & Jeff

Tuesday 29 April 2014

French Style Dining Chairs Makeover

This great pair of French style chairs were picked up at a little haunt of mine. There they were outside the shop with their pretty, curvaceous legs drawing me toward them. They were in their original condition, which wasn't my style. I knew with some good styling they would be worth the asking price.

Here is the before shot.


Here's a close up of those beautiful legs.


After a light sanding, I put on a coat of good quality primer. They're looking better already.



After a coat of semi-gloss paint and a trip to Tonic Living to find some great fabric, I put the finishing touches on this beautiful pair.





A new and improved close up of those legs.


Here's a close up as well of the great fabric from Tonic Living in Toronto.


I'm quite happy with the results. These chairs went from looking quite sad to full of fun.

1 comment:

  1. Nice Post. All the product are very nice. I search a french style wardrobes and finally I got it through best uk online furniture store englanderline.com

    ReplyDelete