Navigation Menu

No longer living in the quiet countryside, we are now quite happy living in the beautiful city of Toronto.
We still offer a fabulous collection of pieces ranging from mid-century modern design to French antiques with quite a lot in between. Interior styling and decorating is also offered.
Please check back frequently as I'll be updating with before and after photos as well as new acquisitions.

Cheers, Roni & Jeff

Tuesday 18 February 2014

Enclosed Front Porch Makeover

This is a photo of our enclosed front porch from the real estate listing. It has been totally painted white, including the tongue and groove ceiling unfortunately. Personally I would have left the ceiling natural, as well as the brick. It is a mystery to me why people are so quick to paint over brick. Do they not realize brick is meant to be maintenance free? Now that it's been done, we'll have to work with it. We plan on changing the flooring. Currently it is old, green carpet. I have some classic, natural slate tile to replace it with. I'm going to have it laid in a classic pattern as well. I can hardly wait to show the reveal!


No comments:

Post a Comment