Navigation Menu

No longer living in the quiet countryside, we are now quite happy living in the beautiful city of Toronto.
We still offer a fabulous collection of pieces ranging from mid-century modern design to French antiques with quite a lot in between. Interior styling and decorating is also offered.
Please check back frequently as I'll be updating with before and after photos as well as new acquisitions.

Cheers, Roni & Jeff

Sunday 30 December 2012

Principal Bedroom Project


From a pile of rubble came this beautiful gothic arch that made the perfect focal point for a principal bedroom. This was a piece that I kept for years in the hopes that it would someday regain its glory. I have not been disappointed. After some restoration and gentle moving, it is now displayed in a fantastic mid-century modern home in the owners' suite. I love when a piece that means a lot to me finds a great home!

No comments:

Post a Comment